has come a long way over the past 3.5 years, but one of our most significant
achievements has to be the development of our software. Without it, our
fantastic equipment is just a heap of metal. This is how Instalab’s software
And this is what version 0.1 looked like:
version had almost no features, and it’s unlikely that any of the original code
even remains. After much development, this is what our software can do now:
- Load photographs from a hard drive, as well as
from Instagram, by hashtag or username.
- Quickly select, edit and brand photographs with
a frame or logo.
- Print magnets or stickers in 12 different
formats, and photographs in 6.
- Calculate statistics and generate a detailed
marketing report for our clients.
- Flag photographs taken by Instagram users at an
event who have already received the maximum number of photo magnets.
- Number photographs to make it easier to search
for them in our gallery, as well as print a URL for downloading them directly
(photographs are uploaded automatically to our website once taken).
- Print magnetic hashtags out of individual
letters, for display at events.
- Work with up to 4 printers simultaneously (for
the most grandiose events).
- Load videos from Instagram or a hard drive and
There are also lots of other interesting features. For instance, today’s update saw the addition of Instagram carousels (when there are several photographs in one post at the same time).
All this functionality aside, the most impressive aspect of our software is that you can use it straight away, without any training or preparation. We work painstakingly on the design of each feature before adding it, so that it’s clear how to use it without any explanation.
We develop our software using the Scrum methodology. All new ideas are added to a list of tasks and are gradually made a reality. We get our best ideas at events and functions, and our partners have come up with lots of interesting ways to improve our software while working at projects.
By the way, all our new services and updates are free for our partners. Join us! :-)